Monday, January 09, 2006

Back in the ROK

Regular readers (believe it or not, there actually are a few!) will have noticed that my posting has dropped off the last month or so. One of the main reasons for that is I was busy during the lead up to Christmas getting ready to fly home for the holidays. The two weeks I enjoyed back in the Western hemisphere were blissful, and confirmed for me (as if there was any doubt) that Vancouver is indeed the best place on earth.

To be fair, a Seoul/Vancouver comparison is a little unbalanced. With 10 million less people roaming the streets, it is no wonder Vancouver seems so much more livable! While there is definitely no place like home, landing at Incheon International this time felt very familiar, and it has been very easy to settle back into my daily routine. With only three months remaining in my teaching contract, my time in Korea is quickly coming to an end. I plan on blogging more regularly during the next few months as I try to get to all the items on my "Seoul to-do" list. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home