Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Never-ending winter


As a born and bred Vancouverite, I'm accustomed to winter being a minor inconvenience that comes around for a couple weeks each year. Unfortunately, winter is serious business here in Seoul. I awoke this morning to yet another light dusting of fresh snow and bone-chillingly cold winds. The weather seems all the more unbearable when you consider the cruel irony that only a few short months ago I was complaining bitterly about how sweltering hot it was!

3 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! The best part is that it has been very mild here this winter. But the worst is still a head of us. Feb & March is usually the coldest. I'm sure we have a few -30 days yet!

Stay warm! Sure you don't want me to knit you a scarf!!??

Jen

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... did I see you in Victoria over the holidays? I miss you Bry-guy... Sneddy...

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger xkhem said...

Aww we NEVER get snow here in QLD ;(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home