Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!


I decided to give my students a break today from our usual rigorous English scholarship and instead we had a Halloween party. Although trick-or-treating doesn't happen here, the kids know all about Halloween, and especially the part about getting candy. They made quick work out of the Halloween theme word searches I prepared for them, and then it was on to the main event: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I'm not sure how much of the story they were able to follow, but judging from the uproarious laughter it seems Snoopy is able to transcend the language barrier!

3 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Great pictures Bryan. Doesn't everyone love Charlie Brown!! What a great idea for your kids. I hope they enjoyed the themed break.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Kurios1978 said...

Ha ha, I guess Snoopy does pretty well without saying much does he. :)

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Jack Harris said...

I loved the photos.How did you decide on the name "Driving America"?

see: www.drivingusa.us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home